Wednesday 6 May 2015

Kate W. – Stoke Bishop English Maths Biology Music Piano Violin Tutor

My name is Kate and I’m currently a student at the University of Bristol studying Neuroscience. I am personable, a friendly face, hard working, and always aim to achieve the best, both in my own work and when helping others. At A-level, I achieved an A* in English Literature, an A in Maths with Statistics, and an A in Biology. I achieved 10 A*s at GCSE in Maths, English Literature, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, History, Music and Relgious Studies, and 2 As in Business and Communication Studies and Graphic Technology. I would feel very confident in helping students from primary school level up to GCSE in Maths and Biology to achieve a full education of the subject and hopefully high grades at GCSE. I am also available to tutor English Literature from primary school level to A level. Low level tutoring of most other subjects would also be a great experience for me, and I feel, also your child. In terms of previous experience, I helped tutor my younger brother through the application process of applying to secondary schools, and am now helping him through his GCSEs. In 2006, I achieved a merit in Grade 5 Piano and Grade 5 Music Theory, and in 2014, I achieved a distinction in Grade 8 Violin. I have taught piano to three students from Beginner’s level over the last two years, and gave up only to come to Bristol to university. As a high level violinist, who has also played in local orchestras, the university orchestra and the county orchestras, I would feel confident in helping your child start off as a beginner violinist. I am a very artistic person, so if your child has an interest in advise in art and performing arts, I would also be more than happy to aid with that.

https://www.tutorconnexions.com/profile/kateworrell/

The post Kate W. – Stoke Bishop English Maths Biology Music Piano Violin Tutor appeared first on Tutor Connexions.

No comments:

Post a Comment